Walnut High School Map – Area’s Informative Landmarks
To help you navigate the Walnut High School Map, we’ve marked some key locations you can utilize when you are in the area. Walnut High School is a top-rated public high school that serves the local community of Walnut. It can be found in Southern California’s San Gabriel Valley, tucked away in the San Jose Hills, and is named after the town of Walnut. A few distances over a mile and a half to the south of Walnut High School is where you’ll find Industry station. You may catch a train to several destinations from there. Industry Station is located at 600 South Brea Canyon Road. The City of Walnut, California, is home to Mount San Antonio College, a public community college you can reach via a straight course north of the high school. The community college athletics occur at Hilmer Lodge Stadium on the Mount San Antonio College campus. Hilmer Lodge Stadium is located three kilometers northeast of Walnut High School. Meanwhile, positioned in eastern Los Angeles County, Walnut is one of California’s major cities., offering a high standard of living, especially for families with children since there are several stellar educational institutions to choose from.
High-Rated Institution of Walnut High School in California
Check out the data below to get an idea of Walnut High School’s ranking in California, the greater area of Los Angeles, and nationally.
- Best Public High Schools in California – #55 of 1,904
- Best College Prep Public High Schools – #56 of 1,403
- Best High Schools for STEM – #99 1,124
- Best Public High School Teachers – #227 of 1,795
- Best High Schools for Athletes – #662 of 2,113
Greater Los Angeles Area
- Best Public High Schools – #23 of 682
- Best College Prep Public High Schools – #25 of 533
- Best High Schools for STEM – #36 of 359
- Best Public High School Teachers – #107 of 651
- Best High School for Athletes – #245 of 816
- Most Diverse Public High Schools – #270 of 795
- Best College Prep Public High Schools – #233 of 17,064
- Best Public High Schools – #305 of 20,032
- Best High Schools for STEM – #462 of 8,786
Recognized and Awarded
Walnut High School, located in the famous Walnut Valley Unified School District, is one of the best public high schools in all of Southern California and was named in the top 100 high schools in the country by the Daily Beast Publication. The institution has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School twice from 1992 to 1993, a California Distinguished School six times from 1991 to 1992, a California Gold Ribbon School once from 1995 to 1996, and a California Distinguished School once in 2009 and 2017. Since 1999, students have had the opportunity to participate in the rigorous International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. No matter what study area you’re interested in, this is the best school to attend if your goal is to achieve the highest success possible in your chosen field of specialization.
You may look deeper at Walnut High School through our featured page at https://cristalcellar.com/walnut/walnut-high-school/. If you have any inquiries about Walnut High School or want more information, please get in touch with us via email, phone, or our official website.