Fun and Exciting Things To Do in Asheville, NC
Asheville is a charming city well-known for its vibrant community, creative locals, and lively music scene, and it is located in a beautiful setting between the breathtaking Blue Ridge mountains ad Appalachian mountains. Whether you plan on living here for good or for a quick relaxing getaway, Asheville has so much in store for your stay. Here are some of the best places and things to do in Asheville, NC:
- Explore the lovely Downtown Asheville – The downtown area is the perfect place to shop, walk, and discover the culture of Asheville. Walking around, you will be greeted by many local shops offering clothing, books, crafts, and many more.
- Take a Taste of Asheville’s breweries at Thirsty Monk – The place to be for a memorable beer night. Thirsty Monk is a great place to visit with friends. Indulge yourselves in the delicious taste of Asheville’s proudest beers.
- See live performances at The Orange Peel – A live-music place in Asheville that features popular indie and punk bands. The place is perfect to meet new people and enjoy.
Immerse Yourself in Nature, Arts, and History
Here are some of the breathtaking nature spots you should not miss in Asheville:
- Blue Ridge Mountain – Waterfalls, wildflowers, and grassy balds with panoramic vistas await you here! Gear up and prepare for a fun, thrilling, and exciting Blue Ridge Mountain hike.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park – Experience a great American wilderness, relaxing among the ethereal beauty of mist-covered peaks, glistening waterfalls, and verdant woods. You’ll fall in love with nature even more after going here.
- Folk Art Center – Discover the Southern Appalachian arts and crafts at the Folk Art Center. They feature three galleries, a gift store, and daily artisan demonstrations (March–October). You’ll see many astounding arts and crafts made by the talented craft guild here.
Gastronomical Delights in Asheville, NC
Asheville is not just a place for nature and arts but also a melting pot for gastronomical delights. Here are the best restaurants you should try in Asheville for a fantastic food experience:
- Rosetta’s Kitchen & The Buchi Bar – They offer a vibrant hippy ambiance and a menu of fresh vegetarian soul food. The Buddha Bowl is one of their top dishes.
- Cultura – A constellation of colorful orb lights in the high-ceilinged dining room lights forests of plants, herbs, and edible mushrooms steps up the dining experience here. Experience a luxurious seven-course tasting menu prepared by Chef Eric Morris.
- Baby Bull – Customers place their orders at the counter from the extremely well-thought-out menu and then enjoy their meals from cute baskets at one of the outdoor picnic tables shaded by an umbrella. Enjoy a different flavor of your favorite fries and cheese burger here!
- Limones Restaurant – There are always several ceviches and plenty of vegetarian dishes. The bar menu may feature as many as a dozen unique margarita options depending on the time of year.
- Sunny Point Café – They offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner using produce grown in their garden. You will never forget their French toast with sausages!
Contact us at your most convenient time to learn more exclusive information about the things to do in Asheville, NC. Let us know if you have concerns or inquiries so we can assist you with the best possible service. Check out this link to connect with us: https://findyournextplace.com/things-to-do-in-asheville-nc-for-couples/.