Daytona Beach, FL Zip Code Map
Daytona Beach, FL, zip code map, In many ways, Daytona Beach is similar to other cities on the Florida East Coast. It consists of the mainland as well as a barrier island. Beaches, a promenade, and many hotels and bars can all be found on the island. The mainland boasts several builder-planned neighborhoods where you’ll find The Daytona International Speedway, along with condos and homes lined on the Halifax River. Daytona Beach is home to several distinct communities, and to quickly locate the area in Daytona Beach, it was divided into several zip codes. Daytona Beach, FL, zip code map will be beneficial to learn if you are planning to move into one of the neighborhoods in Daytona Beach. The area is quickly becoming one of the most desirable places to live in Florida. Living here has all the hallmarks of ideal coastal living, including gorgeous weather year-round, easy access to many outdoor sports and activities, low cost of living, and lovely residents.
What To Expect From Daytona Beach Zip Code Areas
Each zip code of Daytona Beach corresponds to a neighborhood that offers a distinct appeal and exquisite amenities for its residents. Daytona Beach has 13 different zip codes listed as follows:
- 32114, 32118, and 32124 cover the Daytona Beach metro area. Most homes in this area are in planned communities and developments.
- 32117 is for some parts of Daytona Beach and Holly Hill, FL. Properties in the area are mostly family homes and condos.
- 32119 represents South Daytona Beach. The area’s real estate market comprises single-family homes, manufactured homes, and condominiums.
- 32123 characterizes shared parts of Daytona Beach and Port Orange, FL.
- 32124 and 32127 encompass some parts of Port Orange and Ponce Inlet. Homes in this area include waterfront high-rise condominiums to luxury coastal real estate.
- 32128 and 32129 is Port Orange’s zip code. It has a mix of single or multi-family homes and condominiums.
- 32168 and 32169 is New Smyrna Beach’s zip code. Properties in the area are typical single-family houses with minimal commercial development.
- 32174 and 32176 are for the Ormond Beach area. The area has plenty of real estate options, from waterfront homes to apartments and condominiums.
Advantages of Living in Daytona Beach
There are many reasons why Daytona Beach is a popular destination, and it is the similar reasons why it is an excellent place to live. Given the Daytona Beach, FL, zip code map, it is evident that living here includes more time outside your doors. There are various outdoor pursuits to keep you occupied and busy all year round. First, the city boasts white, sandy beaches and emerald waters perfect for swimming, creating a room for plenty of fun things that don’t involve lying on the beach all day. Residents have access to more than just Daytona Beach. The metro area, adjoining towns, and communities like Port Orange, South Daytona, Ponce Inlet, Ormond Beach, and Holly Hill provide various living choices at different price points. Furthermore, Daytona Beach’s living cost is lower than the national average. The fluctuating property market rarely affects beachfront properties, making relocating to the area much easier.
For more information about Daytona Beach, FL zip codes, please visit our featured page at https://homesofdaytonabeach.com/zip-code-map/ or get in touch with our team if you are interested to know the current availability of houses for sale in the area.