Stunning Homes For Sale in Baywood San Mateo
The Baywood, San Mateo neighborhood is one of the most sought-after residential areas for its elegance and luxurious feel.
Baywood is regarded as one of San Mateo, California’s most desirable residential neighborhoods due to the high interest in homes in the area; only a limited number of houses are now available on the market. The homes for sale in Baywood scream sophistication, yet there is a distinct feeling of coziness suitable for homeowners with varying lifestyles. The entries of these homes will greet you with elegantly remodeled interior features. The freshly painted walls provide a feeling of lightness, and the big windows allow the entry of natural light, illuminating the home perfectly. Aside from its lovely estates, Baywood is also known for the abundance of many places of business and entertainment alternatives in the surrounding area, it is a perfect neighborhood candidate for you and your family in the beautiful city of San Mateo, CA.
Baywood San Mateo’s Neighborhood Guide
Most of the homes in Baywood have enough room for a sizable family or many families to live comfortably. The houses in the area come in various layouts, all of which give spacious enough interiors to make residents feel at ease. These properties were planned and constructed with the residents’ comfort in mind. If you want a truly stunning property, check out what Baywood offers.
Baywood is famous for its picturesque hills and spacious streets lined with immaculately kept lawns, gardens, and large trees that provide cool shades over the neighborhood’s many paved walkways. Incredible natural scenery can be found around the area, making the surroundings and life there peaceful. Additionally, Downtown San Mateo has many accessible recreational opportunities within walking distance of Baywood, including the San Mateo Central Park.
Baywood’s prime location provides easy access to major highways, just minutes from State Route 92, State Route 101, and Interstate 280. When searching for a new place to call home, every family considers how close the neighborhood is to essential services like schools, hospitals, airports, parks, and shopping centers. Good news for potential homebuyers because Baywood is an excellent place for easy access to anything.
Real Estate Facts About Baywood Homes For Sale
Here is a quick overview of the properties for sale in the Baywood, San Mateo area:
- In general, the price range for residential properties in Baywood is anywhere between $1.90M and $3.51M. The prices of these homes depend on their unique features, including lot size, room configurations, and location.
- The floor plans of the homes typically include anywhere from three to six bedrooms and two to four bathrooms in various layouts suitable for various family sizes.
- Most residences are offered in various floor plans with internal living areas ranging from 1,650 square feet to 4,100 square feet.
- Most of the lots are offered in various sizes, the most common of which is 0.12 to 0.38 acres.
- Baywood is home to a variety of residences decorated in a variety of architectural styles. Some of these types include Modern and California Ranch.
- Other notable features of the properties in the area include marble countertops, walk-in closets, stainless steel appliances, abundant cabinetry, and gorgeous French doors.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or additional information regarding the homes for sale in San Mateo, California. Check out this link for more: https://sfpeninsulahomes.com/san-mateo/baywood/